PASE's commitment of care to you
- Contacts are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Contacts are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Contacts always receive honest and open answers.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions, abortifacients or contraceptives. We are committed to offering reliable information about related risks and procedures.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with contacts.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, and stated purpose and mission.
PASE is not a medical or counselling service. The information presented on our website and through contacting us is intended for compassionate, caring and emotional/spiritual support. If you suffer from a known mental health condition, support from PASE is not a substitute for your normal prescribed medication or treatment. PASE is recommended alongside your usual care by Psychiatrists and Psychotherapists.
Links to other internet sites
This site also includes links to other Internet sites. PASE does not control, makes no guarantees about, and disclaims any express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose of the information or the resources contained on these or any other Internet sites. All information in any PASE site, or associated or linked site, is extracted, read, used, or relied upon by you at your own risk.
Use of information and resources
The content of this website is available for personal use only. Any use of this data for commercial purposes or research purposes is expressly prohibited, unless PASE agrees to such use in writing. The information contained on this website shall be used only to access, promote and/or support life-affirming post-abortive help.
You agree not to access, download, print or otherwise copy data appearing on the website, other than for personal use to access support after losing a baby to abortion, and you further agree that these Terms and Conditions prohibit copying such data other than for personal use to access, promote and/or support help following an abortion.
We kindly request your respect for PASE staff, volunteers and property.
By using this website, you affirm that you have had sufficient opportunity to read and understand, and you have in fact read and understood, the Terms of service.
I agree not to reproduce, share, or otherwise distribute the content of this interaction without express written permission from PASE.
Is PASE for you?
Although PASE hopes to serve everyone who seeks support from us, it might be that the service we offer is not the best fit for you. We may not be able to offer you the support you need and may try to signpost you to another service or group that could better serve your needs. As a free and volunteer led service, PASE isn’t legally obligated to serve you. We reserve the right to withhold our service without prejudice.